EPIC® H-D 15 machined
Multi-pole inserts for machined crimp contacts
The H-D connector insert is designed for applications requiring a high number of contacts. It is ideal for control systems.
For machined contacts for fast processing with the crimping tool
|Article number||Article description||Contact type||Article designation||Number of operating contacts||Pieces / PU||Base Unit||Price (base price)|
|H-D 15 SCM||male||machined||1 - 15||5|
|H-D 15 BCM||female||machined||1 - 15||5|
- Inserts of the connector series H-D are designed for applications in which a high number of contacts are required.
- Machine and equipment manufacturing
- Control engineering
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000438
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Contact insert for industrial connectors
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000438
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Contact insert for industrial connectors
Rated voltage (V)
- IEC: 250 V
UL: 250 V
Rated impulse voltage
- 2.5 kV
Rated current (A)
- IEC: 10 A
UL: 10 A
- < 2 mOhm
- Copper alloy, hard silver/gold-plated
Number of contacts
- 15 + PE
- Crimp termination: 0.14 - 2.5 mm²
Cycle of mechanical operation
- -40°C to +100°C, short-term up to +125°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.