UNITRONIC® SENSOR SH M12
M12 plug/socket on free conductor end, shielded
Sensor/actuator cordset, M12, PUR halogenfree, 3-, 4-, 5-pin. versions, straight and angled M12 plugs and sockets, shielded, A-coded, IP65/IP67/IP68
Other types are available at
or on request
- Cost-saving due to quick and easy installation
- Space-saving due to compact dimensions.
- Fast and easy error tracking
- Integrated vibration protection (mechanical lock-in)
- Gold-plated contacts for low transfer resistance
- For increased mechanical stress and harsh operating conditions
- Good resistance to oils and chemicals
- Shielding is conducted over the knurl
- Suitable for drag chains
- Including tag carrier
Norm references / Approvals
- Halogenfree according to DIN VDE 0472
- UL File Number: E249137
- Flame-retardant according to UL 1581 FT-2
- wire cross-section: 0,34 mm²
3-pin: bn (1), bu (3), bk (4)
4-pin: bn (1), wh (2), bu (3), bk (4)
5-pin: bn (1), wh (2), bu (3), bk (4), gy (5)
- Outer sheath: PUR, black
- Shielded version
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC001855
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Sensor-actuator patch cord
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC001855
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Sensor-actuator patch cord
- Contact: CuSn
Contact surface: Ni/Au
Knurl: Zinc die-cast, nickel-plated
Gripping body: TPU, flame-retardant, self-extinguishing
Minimum bending radius
- Fixed installation: 5 x outer diameter
- Flexing: 10 x outer diameter
Ambient temperature (operation)
- Plug/socket -25°C to +90°C
- Fixed installation -40°C to +80°C
Flexing -25°C to +80°C
Rated current (A)
- 4 A
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: inclusive of copper. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.
- UL certifications can be found in the data sheet.