UNITRONIC® BUS PB FD P
Halogenfree, highly flexible PROFIBUS cable
Bus cable for PROFIBUS-DP, -FMS and FIP. Halogen free and enhanced flame retardance. Temperature range from -40°C bis +80°C
Available from stock
- Due double screening it is suitable for installation in electromagnetically demanding areas
- Cables can be used for PROFIBUS-DP as well as PROFIBUS-FMS and FIP
- For use where the combination of a halogen-free outer sheath with properties similar to PUR and enhanced flame-retardance is required
- PROFIBUS DP (in accordance with DIN 19245 and EN 50170, e.g. for SIEMENS SIMATIC® NET, also suitable for FIP - Factory Instrumentation Protocol).
- For highly flexible applications (power chains, moving machine parts)
- Suitable for torsional applications which are typical for the loop in wind turbine generators (WTG)
- Flame-retardant according IEC 60332-1-2
- Based on the bit rates listed, in accordance with PNO specifications the following maximum cable lengths for a bus segment apply
(cable type A, PROFIBUS-DP):
93.75 kbit/s = 1200 m
187.5 kbit/s = 1000 m
500 kbit/s = 400 m
1.5 Mbit/s = 200 m
12.0 Mbit/s = 100 m
- Stranded bare copper wire
- Core insulation: foam skin, (O2YS)
- Overall screening with copper braid and plastic-laminated aluminium foil
- Outer sheath: PUR, violet (RAL 4001)
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Data cable
- (800 Hz): max. 30 nF/km
Peak operating voltage
- (not for power applications) 250 V
Torsion movement in WTG (wind turbine generator)
- TW-0 & TW-2, refer to Appendix T0
Minimum bending radius
- 65 mm
- Core/core: 1500 V rms
- 150 ± 15 Ohm
- Flexing: -30°C to +70°C
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +80°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Packaging size: coil ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
- Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m coils).
- SIMATIC® is a registered trademark of SIEMENS AG. FIP is a registered trademark of World FIP
- Lapp Kabel is a member of the PROFIBUS user organisation (PNO)
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.