SKINTOP® DIX-M AUTOMATION
Multiple sealing insert with longitudinal cut for assembled data cables, IP 68 sealing.
Available from stock
- Special design with a round pilot hole and longitudinal cut for an easy insertion of one or more assembled data cables.
- Protection class IP 68 can be achieved if the holes are optimally covered.
- High functional safety thanks to optimal strain relief.
- For use with metric SKINTOP®/SKINTOP® CLICK cable glands.
- To be used instead of the standard sealing insert in the SKINTOP® cable gland.
- UV and oil resistant material.
- Precise cut for AS-I bus cables
- Seal with hole and cut for easy insertion of pre-assembled field bus cables
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000032
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Plug for cable screw gland
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000032
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Plug for cable screw gland
- Special shapes
- Black, RAL 9005
- IP 54
- IP 66 and IP 68 - 5 bar, 30 min (only applies to slotted DIX inserts if the specified clamping range is observed)
- -40°C to +100°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.