ÖLFLEX® STATIC CY black
Closely screened, doubly insulated PVC single core for fixed installation
ÖLFLEX® STATIC CY BLACK - Screened, doubly insulated PVC single core with 0,6/1kV for vaious applications in EMC-sensitive environments
- An alternative to single-core NYY with overall braiding used as EMC-relevant screening
- Discontinued product - Will be substituted by ÖLFLEX® CHAIN 809 SC CY
- Cost-effective, double-insulated/sheathed single-core cable for fixed, unprotected installation indoors or outdoors, at most occasional flexing taking into account the higher minimum bending radii of 12.5 x cable outer diameter
- High degree of screening enables a very good EMC performance
- No additional protection such as a closed cable duct or protective conduit is required for installation
- Very suitable for power circuits as an external connection or for the internal wirings in electric and electronic equipment
- In dry or damp interiors with low mechanical stress conditions
- Can be used indoors as a connecting cable to the inverter in the photovoltaic sector
- Outdoor use is possible within the indicated operating temperature range
- Flame retardant acc. to IEC 60332-1-2
- UV and weather-resistant according to ISO 4892-2
- Oil-resistant according to DIN EN 50290-2-22 (TM54)
- Fine-wire strand made of bare copper wires
- Core insulation: Based on PVC
- Nonwoven wrapping/plastic foil
- Tinned-copper braiding
- Outer sheath: Based on PVC
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000057
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Low voltage power cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000057
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Low voltage power cable
- Fine wire according to VDE 0295 Class 5/ IEC 60228 Class 5
Minimum bending radius
- Fixed installation: 6 x outer diameter
- Occasional flexing: 12.5 x outer diameter
- U0/U: 600/1000 V
- Core/screen: 2000 V
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +80°C
- Occasional flexing: -30°C to +70°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Packaging size: Coil ≤ 30 kg, otherwise drum
- Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m coils).
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.