EPIC® ASC axial screw contact
For inserts and modules of the EPIC® rectangular connectors
Axialer screw contact for high current module modul EPIC® MH 1 250A, suitable for cross section from 35mm² up to 70mm², service-frendly connection without any special tool.
- EPIC® ASC contact as an alternative to the crimping contact.
- Axial screw contact for assembly with low-cost tools.
|Pieces / PU
Price (base price)
|EPIC® ASC SSEM AG 35-70mm² D=10.0mm
|EPIC® ASC BSEM AG 35-70mm² D=10.0mm
Available from stock
In stock in Germany
- Axial screw contact that can be freely rotated in the high-current module simplifies assembly, prevents torsional stress and thus ensures contact reliability between contact and wire.
- Assembly of the contact outside the module enables visual inspection of the connection and thus eliminates the failure potential of insufficient overlapping between contact and wire.
- Silver-plated contact surface for low contact resistance and minimal heat generation at the contact.
- Axial screw clamp technology allows service-friendly connection without special crimping tool, saves costs and is suitable for removable connections.
- Simple conductor connection by means of hexagon socket and open-end wrench.
- Only one axial screw contact required for conductor cross-sections from 35 to 70 mm².
- Axial screw contact can be used in existing high-current module as an alternative to crimp contact.
- Connection of the high-current module with axial screw contact ensures maximum safety for the user due to contact protection.
- < 0.3 mOhm
- Crimp termination: 35 mm² ... 70 mm²
- brass silver plated CuZn / Ag
Cycle of mechanical operation
- -40°C to +120°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.