UNITRONIC® SENSOR M12Y-M8
M12 Y plug straight on 2x M8 socket
Sensor/Actuator-cable, Y-connector 3-pole, Y-Stecker auf 2x Buchse M8, A-coded, PUR LSZH, suitable for drag chains
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: inclusive of copper. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.
- UL certifications can be found in the data sheet.
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC001855
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Sensor-actuator patch cord
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC001855
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Sensor-actuator patch cord
- Contact: CuSn
Contact surface: Ni/Au
Knurl: Zinc die-cast, nickel-plated
Gripping body: TPU, flame-retardant, self-extinguishing
Ambient temperature (operation)
- Plug/socket -25°C to +90°C
- Fixed installation -40°C to +80°C
Flexing -25°C to +80°C
Rated current (A)
- 4 A
- Cost-saving due to quick and easy installation
- Space-saving due to compact dimensions
- Fast and easy error tracking
- 4-pin M12Y connector on
2 x M12 socket (4-pin), Pin 2+4 bridged
- 4-pin M12Y plug on 2 x M8 socket (3-pin)
- Including tag carrier
- Suitable for drag chains
- M12Y-M8: 3 x 0.25 mm²
M12Y-M12: 3 x 0.34 mm²
- Core colours: bn, bu, bk
- Outer sheath: PUR halogen-free, black