UNITRONIC® BUS PB M12
PROFIBUS cable: M12 plug/socket on free conductor end
Robust, pre-assembled PROFIBUS M12 (B-coded) cable with PUR (halogen-free) outer sheath for flexible use (drag chain). Shielded version.
Other types are available at
or on request
- Cost efficient and rational wiring for PROFIBUS installations
- Space-saving due to compact dimensions.
- Fast and easy error tracking
- Mechanical and plant engineering
- 2-core PROFIBUS cable, shielded
- Connector M12, B-coded with quick locking system
- Suitable for drag chains
- Including tag carrier
Norm references / Approvals
- UL-AWM-Style 21198 (80 °C / 300 V)
- Core cross section: 0.25 mm2
- Core colours: red, green
- Outer sheath: PUR halogen-free, violett
- Outer diameter: 7.8 mm
- Shielded version
- Shielding is conducted over the knurl
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC001855
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Sensor-actuator patch cord
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC001855
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Sensor-actuator patch cord
- Contact: CuSn
Contact surface: Ni/Au
Knurl: Zinc die-cast, nickel-plated
Gripping body: TPU, flame-retardant, self-extinguishing
Ambient temperature (operation)
- Plug/socket -25°C to +90°C
- Fixed installation -40°C to +80°C
Flexing -30°C to +80°C
Drag chain application ≤ 70 °C
- B - inverse
Rated current (A)
- 4 A
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: inclusive of copper. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.