UNITRONIC® BUS IS
ISOBUS cables for use in agricultural vehicles
Data transmission at agricultural vehicles. Resistant against oil, benzine, diesel and UV. Acc. To ISO 11783-2:2012. Temperature range from -40°C bis +85°C
Lapp cable is member of the AEF - Agricultural Industry Electronics Foundation
- Cable according ISOBUS standard (ISO 11783-2) for use in agricultural vehicles.
- HYBRID: cable for data transmission + power supply
- For outdoor applications
- Connection cable between tractor and pulled machinery
- Flame-retardant according to IEC standard 60332-1
- Resistant against oil, benzine and diesel
- PUR (Polyurethane) Version with increased robustness
Norm references / Approvals
- ISO 11783-2:2012
- Fine-wired copper conductor of bare copper strands in line with conductor class 5 acc. IEC 60228
- 4x 0,5 mm² (red, yellow, black, green)
2x 2,5 mm² (red, black)
2x 6 mm² (red, black)
- Outer sheath: PUR and PVC, black (RAL 9005)
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Data cable
Peak operating voltage
- 60 V
Minimum bending radius
- Fixed installation: 10 x outer diameter
- Flexing: 15 x outer diameter
- 0,5 mm - 2,5 mm² core / core = 1,5 kV;
6 - 10 mm² core / core = 2,5 kV
- Characteristic impedance: 75 ohm
- PUR: -40°C to +85°C
- PVC: -30°C to +85°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Packaging size: coil ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
- Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m coils).
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.