EPIC® DATA CAN TR M12
M12 Terminating resistor for DeviceNet/CANopen
Extremely robust M12 bus termination (resistor) for individuell use within field bus networks (PROFIBUS, DeviceNet and CANopen).
Fully suitable for industrial use
|Article number||Article designation||Number of pins||Rated voltage (V)||PU||Base Unit|
Price (base price)
|Plug, unshielded (terminating resistor)|
- Cost efficient termination of a bus systems
- Space-saving due to compact dimensions.
- Robust design
- Mechanical and plant engineering
- 120 Ω terminating resistor for DeviceNet/CANopen
- Straight connector M12 with integrated termination resistor
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000448
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Terminal resistor
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000448
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Terminal resistor
Ambient temperature (operation)
- -25°C to +90°C
- A - Standard (CANopen/DeviceNet)
Rated current (A)
- 4 A
- DeviceNet is a registered trademark of ODVA
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.