TI insulating tape
TI is an universal self-amalgamating electrical tape which protect against corrosion, ageing and chemicals.
|Article number||Article designation||Colour||Length (m) x tape width (mm) x thickness (mm)||Material||Pieces / PU||Base Unit||Price (base price)|
|61713080||TI 1212 insulating tape||white||12.0 x 12.0 x 0.1||PTFE||10|
- Protects against corrosion
- Chemical resistance
- Not self-adhesive, no residues
- Wide temperature range for applications in harsh climatic environments
- Insulating tapes and self-amalgamating tape
- For sealing of transition points where water shouldn't enter
- For bundling several wire harnessings (e.g. automotive industry)
- Problem-free and assured sealing of fine screens up to 3/8" for nearly all materials
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000128
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Adhesive tape
- Non-adhesive fluoropolymer tape
- -240°C to +250°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.