Crimping inserts for PEW 12 system
crimping inserts/crimping dies for PEW 12 for pressing one-piece RSK screen connectors of the SHIELD-KON System, KOAX, and insulated and uninsulated lugs, robust, made of metal
- Product code is engraved on the upper and on the lower part of the die set
- Inserts are easily changeable
- High flexibility: Interchangeable inserts that fit into either the PEW 12 / PEW 12S manual crimping tool, the E-PEW 12 electric crimping tool or the CM 25-1 crimping machine (compatibility see table)
- Crimping dies are delivered without tool
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC001282
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Insert for crimp tool cable lugs, cable end sleeves, screen connection
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC001282
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Insert for crimp tool cable lugs, cable end sleeves, screen connection
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.