ÖLFLEX® TORSION FRNC
Cold and oil-resistant cables for flexible applications under torsional load, halogen-free - 0.6/1 kV
ÖLFLEX® TORSION FRNC: UL: cRUus AWM (II A/B) OIL RES I+II, power + control cable 0.6/1 kV, wind turbine drip loop torsion -40°C/+90°C, HFFR/ LS0H UV +Ozone res.
- Torsion resistant, Cold flexible and Oil resistant for drip loops
- Halogen-free, Highly flame retardant, Low smoke density
- Stationary or Flexible
- Torsion in Wind Turbines
- Torsion resistant up to ±150 °/m for the drip loop of wind turbine generators
- Resistant to weather, abrasion, temperature, sunlight (EN 50525-1, EN 50618, EN 50620, EN ISO 4892-2/ Method A) and ozone (EN 50396)
- Resistant to splashes of sea water as well as broad oil resistance, incl. EN 60811-404 and UL OIL RES I + II
- Fire behaviour:
- Halogen-free (IEC 60754-1);
- Low corrosivity (IEC 60754-2);
- Low smoke density (IEC 61034-2);
- Highly flame retardant (IEC 60332-3-24
and -25; IEC 60332-1-2)
Norm references / Approvals
- UL AWM Style 21288
- Extra-fine wire conductor made of bare copper
- Core insulation: polyolefin compound
- Optional, overall shielding (D version) reducing electromagnetic interferences by tinned copper wire wrapping
- Outer sheath: special compound, halogen-free, black (RAL 9005)
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000057
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Low voltage power cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000057
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Low voltage power cable
Core identification code
- HD 308 coloured up to 5 cores, from 6 cores all black with white numbers (except PE)
- Paired signal cables: DIN 47100
- IEC 60228, Cl. 6
Torsion movement in WTG
- TW-0 & TW-2, refer to Appendix T0
Minimum bending radius
- Flexible: 10x Outer diameter
- Stationary: 6x Outer diameter
- IEC U0/U=0.6/1kV; UL 1kV
- C/C: 4000 V
- -40°C to +90°C
UL: max. +80°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Packaging size: Drum
- Details of the clamping force are available upon request, halogen-free.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.