UNITRONIC® SENSOR master cable
Rational wiring for S/A boxes with detachable master cable connection. Outer sheath halogen free, Drag chain suitable. Customised construction can be supported.
Customised construction can be supported
- Cost efficient and rational wiring for S/A boxes with detachable master cable connection
- Can be used universally for S/A installations
- Automation technology
- Mechanical engineering
- Plant engineering
- Tool shop
- Automotive industry
- Cores for Power Supply:
3 x 0.75 mm2 and 3 x 1.0 mm2
- Cores for Signalling cable:
4 x 0.34 mm2, 8 x 0.5 mm2, 16 x 0.5 mm2
- Suitable for drag chains
- Halogen-free according to VDE 0472-815
- Flame-retardant according to UL 1581 FT-2
Norm references / Approvals
- UL-AWM-Style 21198 (80 °C / 300 V)
- Fine-wire, bare copper strand
- Single wire diameter:
0.34 mm2 = (43 x 0.10 mm)
0.5mm2 = (19 x 0.18 mm)
0.75 mm2 = (21 x 0.205 mm)
1.0 mm² = (55 x 0.15 mm)
- Core insulation: PP
- Outer sheath: PUR, black
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC001578
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Flexible cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC001578
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Flexible cable
- Stranded conductor, fine-wire
Minimum bending radius
- Flexing: 10 x outer diameter
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +80°C
- Flexing: -5°C to +80°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Packaging size: Coil 100m
- Cables are printed
- Other variations are available upon request.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.
- For detailed technical information please refer to the data sheet