UNITRONIC® DeviceNet FD THICK+THIN
High flexible DeviceNet Buscable based on the CAN technology
DeviceNet connects sensors, drives and PLCs. Based on technology. UL/CSA-approved. Temperature range from -40°C bis +80°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- DeviceNet is a registered trademark of ODVA
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Data cable
Core identification code
- Data pair: light blue + white
- Power supply: red + black
- (800 Hz): max. 39.8 nF/km
Peak operating voltage
- 300 V (not for power applications)
- Thick (loop): max. 45 ohm/km
- Thin (loop): max. 180 ohm/km
Minimum bending radius
- Fixed installation: 7.5 x outer diameter
- Flexing: 15 x outer diameter
- Core/core: 2000 V
- 120 ohm
- PUR: -40°C to +80°C
- PVC: -10°C to +80°C
- For highly flexible applications
- DeviceNet™ connects industrial devices e.g. limit switches, photoelectric switches, valve islands, motor starters, drives, PLCs, etc.
- Based on proven CAN (Controller Area Network) technology.
- Permissible cable lengths vary with the data rate and the cable thickness
- Refer to data sheet for more details
- PUR (P) Version: Halogene free
PVC (Y) Version: Flame retardant (UL FT4)
- UV-resistant (but colour may change after some time)
Norm references / Approvals
- PUR: UL/CSA-certified (CMX)
- PVC: UL/CSA CMG 75°C FT4 Sun Res Oil Res, at 2170346 also PLTC
- Core insulation: PE
- Outer sheath of Polyurethan (PUR) or Polyvinylchlorid (PVC)