S-FTP Patchcable Crossover RJ45 CAT.5e
The patch cable for connecting two computers without using the central active component. The cable has copper braiding and an outer sheath made of a halogen-free compound.
- For interconnecting two computers without the use of a central active component (hub, switch...).
- SF/UTP: braid of tinned copper wire and plastic laminated aluminum foil as overall screening
- Outer sheath: halogen-free, flame-retardant compound
- Hirose TM 11 connector
- Outer sheath and anti-kink sleeve colour: red
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC001262
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Patch cord copper (twisted pair)
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC001262
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Patch cord copper (twisted pair)
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.