ETHERLINE® PN FD Cat.5 M12
PROFINET Patchcord M12
Industrial Ethernet Profinet Type C, Patchcord M12/M12, D-code, straight or angled, PUR; UL- approval; Cat.5 2pair
- Based on 2170894
Additional variants are available at
or on request.
- For directly connecting two electric components
- Non-permanent connections allow for easy change of equipment
- Highly flexible application
- suitable for EtherCAT and EtherNet/IP applications
- Suitable for use in industrial applications
- For indoor use
- Meets the requirements according to Cat. 5e and class D
- 2pair: 10/100 Mbit/s for Industrial Ethernet
Norm references / Approvals
- The cable is UL/CSA-certified (CMX)
- UL File Number: E249137
- Braided conductor, 2x2x AWG22/7
- Star quad
- Overall screening with copper braid and plastic-laminated aluminium foil
- Outer sheath made of PUR
- Colour: green (based on RAL 6018)
- Pre-assembled connection and patch cable with M12 D-coded connectors with vibration protection
- 4 pole M12 connector with vibration protection
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC002599
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Patch cord copper (twisted pair) industry
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC002599
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Patch cord copper (twisted pair) industry
Minimum bending radius
- Moved: 10 x outer diameter
- Flexing: -20°C to +60°C
- Fixed installation: -30°C to +70°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Other lengths and types of connectors are available upon request.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.