EPIC® DATA M12X
The M12X data connector transmits data and signals with absolute reliability. Thanks to its vibration-proof design, it is also suitable for use in moving machine parts and the cable chain. It is available as a cable connector, coupling connector or control cabinet feed-through, as well as with insulation displacement or crimp termination.The solid data connectors are now also available with a vibration-proof crimp termination for maximum contact safety.
Cat.6A acc. to ISO/IEC 11801
- Stability thanks to die-cast zinc metal housing.
- Easy cable connection thanks to crimping or insulation displacement technology.
- The connector's integrated vibration protection makes it resistant to shocks and vibrations.
- UL certification according to technical data enables use of the product in the North American region.
- When connected, protection class IP 67 can be achieved.
Norm references / Approvals
- For use with fine and ultra-fine wire conductors of classes 5 and 6.
- Can be used universally on machine interfaces for many applications in data and signal transmission.
- For highly flexible, continuously flexing use in moving machine parts and in the cable chain.
- Also suitable for EtherCAT, EtherNET/IP and 4-pair PROFINET applications.
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC001121
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Modular connector
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC001121
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Modular connector
- IP 67
Ambient temperature (operation)
- -40°C to +85°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.