ÖLFLEX® 500 P
Flexible, abrasion-, oil- and cold-resistant workshop cable with PUR outer sheath
ÖLFLEX® 500 P - PUR power cable with highly flexible conductors and high mechanical strength for durable and oil resistant application with handheld equipment.
- High mechanical strength
- Good oil resistance
- Extra flexible conductor design
- Increased durability under harsh conditions thanks to robust PUR outer sheath material
- Resistant to contact with many mineral oil-based lubricants, diluted acids, aqueous alkaline solutions and other chemical media
- Wide temperature range for applications in harsh climatic environments
- High flexibility simplifies installation when space is at a premium and use with electrical handheld devices
- The signal colour of the outer sheath increases safety and visual perception
- Portable handheld electrical devices such as drills, sanders, jig saws or grinders
- Portable devices for the home and garden
- Connection and extension cables
- Resistant to oil and drilling fluids according to IEC 61892-4, Appendix D
- Abrasion and notch-resistant
- Flexible down to -40°C
- Halogen-free and flame-retardant
- Resistant to hydrolysis and microbes
Norm references / Approvals
- Based on VDE 0285
- Extra-fine wire strand made of bare copper
- Core insulation: TPE compound
- Cores twisted together
- PUR outer sheath
- Sheath colour: orange
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC001578
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Flexible cable
Core identification code
- Colours according to VDE 0293-308, refer to Appendix T9
- Extra-fine wire acc. to VDE 0295, class 6/ IEC 60228 class 6
Minimum bending radius
- Occasional flexing: 10 x outer diameter
- Fixed installation: 4 x outer diameter
- U0/U: 300/500 V
- 3000 V
- G = with GN-YE protective conductor
- X = without protective conductor
- Occasional flexing: -40°C to +80°C
- Fixed installation: -50°C to +80°C
Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
Packaging size: coil ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m coils).
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
* Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers.