ÖLFLEX® – versatile connecting and control cables
In 1959, Olflex was the very first control cable to be designed with colour-coded wires and was at the same time the first branded cable in the world. Today, ÖLFLEX® connecting and control cables are some of the most widely used in the world, and for good reason.
- Flexible, almost entirely oil-resistant and universally applicable.
- Fulfils the most demanding requirements for electrical and mechanical properties.
- Comprehensive range for all environmental conditions, including wet/dry, EMC, outside/inside, various temperature ranges, etc.
- Suitable for fixed connection or energy supply chains.
- Also halogen-free and available with international licences.
Fields of application:
- Mechanical, tool, system and apparatus engineering.
- Measurement, control, heating and climate technology.
- Wind-powered and photovoltaic plants.
- Public buildings, airports and stations.
- Medical technology, the chemical industry, composting plants and sewage works.
- The food and drinks industry.
- Construction machinery, vehicles and agricultural equipment.
- Stage engineering.
- Mobile electrical equipment (electrical instruments, power tools, household goods).
- And many more.
Industries and Markets:
- Machine tool manufacturing
- Automation and control
- Power generation
- Electrical engineering
- Food Processing
- Equipment manufacturers
- Packaging and handling equipment suppliers
- Bottling and canning plants
- Chemical and petrochemical
- Automation and "robotics"
- Lift, hoist and conveyor manufacturers
- Material handling equipment
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- SKINTOP® and Skindicht cable glands for secure connection to panels and motors
- SILVYN® range of flexible conduit systems for increased mechanical protection
- FLEXIMARK® cable marking suitable for the harshest environments