KRB 0560 crimping pliers
KRB 0560: Crimping pliers for pressing for non-insulated blade connectors/panel connectors 4,8 and 6,3 from 0,5-6mm2, Crimping profile: roller pressing, ergonomic design
- Clearly marked press moulds
- Locking function for faultless pressing
- Handles suit both large and small hands
- Unique mechanism reduces the manual force from 450 N to 250 N
- Tested for a minimum of 80,000 pressings
- The convenient roll pressing pliers for non-insulated blade connectors of 0.5 - 6 mm² with connection 4.8 and 6.3
- Emergency release, if the pressing operation needs to be interrupted
Norm references / Approvals
- Tested in accordance with DIN standard EN 60352-2
- The locator ensures the right positioning of the insulation and wire crimp which is particular important for the crimp quality of blade connectors.
- Article number 61790950 is delivered without locator
- Article number 61791100 contains locator
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000168
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Crimp tool cable lugs, cable end sleeves, screen connection
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000168
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Crimp tool cable lugs, cable end sleeves, screen connection
- Adjustable crimping pressure
- Crimping profile: Roller pressing
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.