Conductor end sleeves XL, insulated
Insulated conductor end sleeves particular for UL (MTW)-CSA-HAR multi-standard single cores, funnel-shaped insulation sleeve opening
- The specially produced conductor end sleeves with funnel-shaped insulation sleeve opening make it significantly easier to slip on the strands
- Suitable conductor end sleeves for UL(MTW)-CSA-HAR multi-standard single cores
- Because of their certifications for numerous markets, special conductor end sleeves with the cross sections listed below are needed for our multi-standard single cores
- The conductor is permanently connected to the collar by crimping
Norm references / Approvals
- All DIN conductor end-sleeves are in accordance with DIN 46228 Part 4
- For 2,5 mm², 4 mm², 6 mm² and 10 mm² the standard AHI end sleeves could be used as the insulation thickness does only vary slightly from "standard cables"
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000005
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Cable end sleeve
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000005
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Cable end sleeve
- Halogen-free and silicone-free
- Sleeve made of tin-plated electrolytic copper
- Polypropylene plastic collar
- Permanent load -5°C up to +105°C, temporary load +120°C
- Sleeves are available in 8 and 10 mm lengths, depending on the type of application.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.