Cable trolley system for C-rails
Lapp Group offers a complete cable trolley system both for flat cables and for round cables.
- NEW: C30 and C40 System in stainless steel
- Steel wire and I-Beam system in the web catalogue
- Configuration tool on our homepage (Knowledge center-cable accessories)
Available from stock
- Gentle cable clamps prevent the cables from sharp bends
- Dustproof ball bearing (wheels) guarantee smooth running in the rails
- Crane and conveying machinery
- For hoisting equipment and conveyor systems
- Mechanical engineering
- Washing plants
- Not suitable for applications in explosive environments
- Round- and flat cables are not allowed to be combined side by side or below each other
- Don't assemble more than three clamps for round cables below each other
- Bending radius on the bracket corresponds to a fixed installation
- Cable trolleys with suffix "b" are suitable for cables with a larger bending radius (see data sheet)
- Delivery length of the C-profile 6 m
- The installation of a system depends on various criteria, e.g. maximum cable slack (cable weight) and working length.
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC002935
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Accessories for cable carrying system
- Max. cable load:
C30 System: 20 kg
C40 System: 32 kg
- Metal parts: Galvanized steel
Clamps: Polyamide 6
- -40°C to +120°C
- CIBES® is a registered trade mark of INOMEC AB
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.