Cable-Eater bunched cable conduit
Cable-Eater is a cable conduit for bundling cables and conductors. Main application is the bundling and protection of cables in cable pre-assembly, electrical industry and switch cabinets.
Now also available as small PUs (2m)
- Very flexible without material fatigue
- Fast and easy assembly through using the cable insertion tools
- Bundling and protection for fixed and mobile electrical installations
- Control cabinets
- Office machines and systems for data processing
- Good UV-resistance
- Good resistance to: alcohols, fats, mineral oils, heating oil and petrol
- Suitable insertion tool
- Bunches cable conduit large PUs on a roll, small PUs in bags with Euro-standard holes
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC002604
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Cable bundle hose
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC002604
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Cable bundle hose
- Flame-retardant according to UL 94 HB
- White, black, light grey
- Polypropylene (PP)
- -30°C to +85°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.