ÖLFLEX® POWER MULTI
Flexible, oil resistant Power Cord: (UL) listed for Tray + Extra-hard usage per NEC; NFPA 79
ÖLFLEX® TC + Extra-hard usage Flexible Cord STOOW 600 V, NEC Art 336+400, OIL RES II, DIR. BUR., FT4, IEC 300/500 V, NEC Art 501 Class I Division 1, IEC Class 5
- Flexible Cord STOOW for NEC Extra-hard usage in the USA
- Broad application range (NFPA 70/NEC), NFPA 79 compliance
- FT4 + OIL RES I/II
- Suitability for different operation types and locations in the USA as per NFPA/ NEC under one LAPP part number, thanks to UL listings (UL) STOOW and (UL) TC, resp. TC-ER, as well as thanks to design and characteristics associated with these listings
- Apart from unprotected laying on tray in the USA thanks to TC(-ER) listing: ...further, normatively specified, unprotected wiring methods in the USA per application related NEC Articles, thanks to (UL) listing STOOW/ Extra-hard usage Flexible Cord
- Industrial machinery, plant engineering in the USA
- Unprotected 600V operation on cable tray in the USA, incl. 6 ft. Exposed Run laying sections for version with at least 3 conductors
- As per Article 400 of NEC/ NFPA 70: General Uses Permitted in the USA and General Uses Not Permitted to the overall group of Flexible Cords and Flexible Cables acc. to UL 62;
Operating bids and limitations for Flexible Cords in special applications acc. to further NEC Articles, such as 501 (Class I Locations), 422 (Appliances), or 520 (specific locations for play and production of entertainment), etc.
- Further, typical locations in the USA, as specified by respective US installation standardization (e.g., NEC/ NFPA 70): Power cord for equipment, paint booths, appliances, factory installations (branch circuit), any power hook-up in the plant, for harnessed power connecting or extension cord set assemblies
- In hazardous locations in the USA, as per Chapter 5 of NEC/ NFPA 70: Classes I thru III, Divisions 1 and 2 each, plus intrinsically safe circuits, taking account of:
- Provisions on cable design, cable type, installation, application in NEC Chapter 5 (esp.: Articles 500 thru 504);
- This cable's design, approvals, component identification
- Highly flame retardant FT4
- Highly oil resistant OIL RES I/II
- Tested sunlight resistant per UL 1277, UL 62, UL 2556 in terms of UV resistance
- Tested for unprotected, direct burial in the USA per UL 1277
Norm references / Approvals
- Certified by UL per UL 1277 for TC 600V use in the USA, subject to individual third-party inspection: Generally UL Type TC (Tray Cable), and for at least 3 or more conductors TC-ER (Tray Cable for Exposed Run) in addition [UL CCN: QPOR; UL File No.: E171371]
- Certified by UL per UL 62 for STOOW use in the USA, subject to individual third-party inspection: UL Type STOOW (Extra-hard usage Flexible Cord) [UL CCN: ZJCZ; UL File No.: E146118]
- Certified by UL per CSA C22.2 No. 239, and CSA C22.2 No. 230 for possible CIC/TC use in Canada, subject to individual third-party inspection: c(UL) CIC/TC FT4 [UL CCN: QPOR7; UL File No.: E171371]
- Certified by UL per CSA C22.2 No. 49 for STOOW use in Canada, subject to individual third-party inspection: c(UL) STOOW [UL CCN: ZJCZ7; UL File No.: E146118]
- Certified by CSA per CSA C22.2 No. 210 for AWM use in Canada, subject to individual third-party inspection: CSA AWM II A/B FT4
- Fine-wire strand made of bare copper wires
- Specially formulated PVC insulation
- Durable, black sheath made of specially formulated thermoplastic polymer for improved service life
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC001578
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Flexible cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC001578
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Flexible cable
Core identification code
- - Coloured conductors with numbers, plus ground in green/yellow (30 % stripe width);
- For 2-conductor cable only: No green/ yellow ground
- Example 3 conductors:
BLACK conductor: "1 - ONE"
WHITE conductor: "2 - TWO"
GREEN/YELLOW conductor: No Numbers
- - Colour code:
2C: Black, White
3C: Black, White, Green-Yellow
4C: Black, White, Red, Green-Yellow
5C: Black, White, Red, Brown, Green-Yellow
6C or more: Black with white numbers, except for the included Green-Yellow ground
- Fine wire according to DIN EN 60228 (VDE 0295), class 5 / IEC 60228 class 5
Minimum bending radius
- Installation: 4 x outer diameter
- UL/CSA TC/STOOW: 600 V
- IEC U0/U: 300/500 V
- 2000 V
- G = with GN-YE protective conductor
- UL/CSA TC: -25°C to +90°C;
- Occasional flexing/ North America: -25°C to +105°C;
Fixed installation/ North America: -40°C to 105°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Packaging size: coil ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
- Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 610 m drum or 8 x 76 m coils).
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.
- *OD = Outer diameter