SERVO cables in acc. to LENZE® Standard
Motor and resolver/encoder cables - certified
Servomotor- and feedback cables in acc. to LENZE® standard for static use or dynamic power chain application, UL/CSA AWM certified
- Servo drives
- For static or highly flexible use
- Motor cables with low-capacitance
- Multi-standard certification reduces part varieties and saves costs
- Connecting cable between servo controller and encoder/resolver
- Connecting cable between servo controller and motor
- Plant engineering
- Assembly lines, production lines, in all kinds of machines
Norm references / Approvals
- Resolver and encoder cable:
UL AWM Style 2464 for fixed installation versions,
UL AWM Style 21165 for highly flexible applications,
CSA AWM I/II A/B
- Motor cable:
UL AWM Style 2570 for fixed installation version,
UL AWM Style 20940 for high flexibility use,
CSA AWM I/II A/B
- UL File No. E63634
- For use in power chains: Please comply with assembly guideline Appendix T3
- Design according to LENZE® standard:
- Designs for fixed installation:
PVC outer sheath, PP core insulation.
- Designs for highly flexible use:
PUR outer sheath, TPE core insulation
- Refer to data sheet for more details
- Signal cables: green (RAL 6018)
- Servo cable: orange (RAL 2003)
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000104
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Control cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000104
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Control cable
Core identification code
- Encoder cables
- 7072508 (fixed installation)
- 7072517 (flexible use)
- Resolver cables:
- 7072507 (fixed installation)
- 7072516 (flexible use)
Minimum bending radius
- Flexible use: 10 x outer diameter
- Fixed installation: 7.5 x outer diameter
- Signal cables:
30 V (VDE), 300 V (UL/CSA)
- Power cables:
- Power cores:
U0/U 0.6/1 kV (VDE),
600 V (UL/CSA)
- Control cores:
24 V (VDE)
600 V (UL/CSA)
- G = with GN-YE protective conductor
- Flexing: -5°C to +70°C
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +80°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values at room temperature. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Packaging size: coil ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
- Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m coils).
- Lenze® part designations (EWLM_, EWLR_, EWLE_, EWLL_, EYL und EYP) are registered trademarks of Lenze® AG, and are listed for comparison purposes only. DESINA® is a registered trademark of the German Machine Tool Builders' Association.
- Cables for power chain use should only be handled on drums prior to installation.
- Article numbers refer to genuine Lapp products.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.