CHARGE M2 TFP/T1C S
Charge charging cable with type 1 connector and In cable control box for direct coonection to a type F socket
Harnessing with In-Cable Control Box for charging mode 2 for electric vehicles with type 1 vehicle inlet
|Article number||Version||Effective length (mm)||Copper index kg/1.000 pieces||Weight (kg/1000 pieces)||PU||Base Unit||Price (base price)|
|Plug type F, charging cable with ICCB, vehicle connector type 1|
|74880086||Charging: 1-phase 13A||4000||394||2570||1|
- new two-chamber system for environmental protection of moving parts to the connection part
- Resistant to oil, dust and water
- Special cable design for a long service life
- Flexible at low temperatures
- Withstands high mechancal stress, in particular abrasion and sliding demands
- For charging stations, electric and Plug-in Hybrid vehicles
- Charging current from 6-13A in 5 steps
- Monitoring of protective earth conductor
- PUR outer sheath
- Suitable for all weather conditions
- H07BQ-F: Cable from Typ F plug up to ICCB
- Type 2 connectors are injection moulded in two-components process for optimal ergonomics
- Type F cable connectors are injection moulded
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC002839
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Accessories for battery/charger
- according to VDE-AR-E2283-5
- according to EN 61851-1
- Flexing: -30°C to +50°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.
- Further colour combinations and lengths on request