ÖLFLEX® PLUG H03VV-F Net Connection Cable*
PVC net connection cable for electrical devices
ÖLFLEX® PLUG H03VV-F Net connecting cable, PVC, 3G0,75, 1.end angular earthing-type plug with double earthed contact/2.end IEC coupling or dismantled
Other colours and designs are available upon request
- Electrical devices
- For additional information regarding international plugs, please refer to our cable configurator at www.lappkabel.de
- Apart from the cable related application restrictions to be paid attention to according to the application standard EN 50565-2 for this PVC cable H03VV-F, the fact that brighter outer sheath colours deviating from black significantly reduce the UV resistance of the outer sheath and, thus, the outdoor usability of the entire, finished cable has to be respected, too
- 1st end: Gated, rectangular earthing-type plug with double earthing contact
- Other end: 30 mm dismantled, with protection sleeves for the ends of the conductor
- Alternatively, on request: 1st end with moulded angular earthing-type plug with twin earthed contact, 2nd end with moulded, straight IEC coupling (see image)
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC001576
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Power cord
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC001576
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Power cord
Core identification code
- HD 308/VDE 0293-308: 3-core with protective conductor
- Fine wire according to VDE 0295 Class 5/ IEC 60228 Class 5
- U0: 250 V AC
- 2000 V
- G = with GN-YE protective conductor
- 5°C to 60°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- * Trade product, no Lapp product
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.
- Please observe the safety information as per DIN VDE 0620-1, Plugs and socket-outlets for household and similar purposes - Part 1: General requirements, appendix E: "Installation only by persons with the relevant electrotechnical expertise and experience!”