ÖLFLEX® PLUG CEE Connection/ Extension Cable without phase shifter*
H07RN-F-based connecting and extension cable for three-phase current
ÖLFLEX® PLUG CEE Connection/extension cable without phase shifter, <HAR> H07RN-F, plug/coupling three-phase AC/5-pole CEE, extension or one end dismantled
Formerly: ÖLFLEX PLUG CEE (400 V) Connection / Extension Cable
- For connections to any three-phase A.C. consumers
- Machines and systems on building sites
- According to EN 50565-2: Dry or damp rooms as well as outdoors
- Also available with phase shifter (engine direction can be changed)
- Other dimensions, lengths, connectors, designs and customised versions are available upon request
Norm references / Approvals
- <HAR> H07RN-F cable type approval according to EN 50525-2-21
- Mounted 5-pin CEE plug, 400 V, red, 6 o'clock in accordance with VDE 0623/EN 60309-2, splash-proof IP 44
- 80 mm stripped, with conductor end sleeves
- from 10 mm²: 100 mm stripped, with conductor end sleeves
- Mounted 5-pin CEE coupling, 400 V, red, 6 o'clock in accordance with VDE 0623/EN 60309-2, splash-proof IP 44
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC001576
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Power cord
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC001576
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Power cord
Core identification code
- According to VDE 0293-308 (table T9)
- Fine wire according to VDE 0295 Class 5/ IEC 60228 Class 5
- U0/U = 200/346 to 240/415
- 2500 V
- Flexible use: -25°C to +60°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- * Trade product, no Lapp product
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.
- Please observe the safety information as per DIN VDE 0620-1, Plugs and socket-outlets for household and similar purposes - Part 1: General requirements, appendix E: "Installation only by persons with the relevant electrotechnical expertise and experience!”