MULTI-STANDARD SC 2.2
UL-listed (MTW), CSA (TEW), <HAR> H07V2-K: max. +90°C, UL (AWM): Umax = 1 kV, tinned-copper strands
Lapp Kabel® MULTI-STANDARD SC 2.2, power and control cable, PVC single core, field wiring, UL MTW VW-1, UL AWM 10269 1000 V, CSA TEW FT1, HAR H07V2-K +90°C
- Higher maximum conductor temperature - H07V2-K: +90 °C according to EN 50525-2-31
- Higher voltage range according to UL
- CPR: Article number choice under www.lappkabel.com/cpr
- For use in the most important global markets
- Reduction in technical documentation
- Easier storage; increases the cost-effectiveness of the production process
- Works with "Conductor end sleeves XL, insulated"
- Factory wiring
- Field wiring
- Frequency converter power supply
- Internal wiring of devices and in control cabinets
- Protected installation in and on lighting equipments
- Flame-retardant according IEC 60332-1-2
- Flame-retardant according to UL VW1/CSA FT1
Norm references / Approvals
- Multi-standard cables have conductor strands with nominal sizes in mm² or AWG/kcmil. The master size is mentioned in the table below, while the equivalent size of the other system can be found in the Appendix T16 of this catalogue. For this related secondary size the cross-section of the conductor mostly works out to be greater than the
specified nominal value.
- Cable type certifications: <HAR> H07V2-K acc. EN 50525-2-31, UL AWM
style 10269 (by UL acc. UL standard UL 758, U.I. Lapp GmbH's UL AWM file number: E63634), (UL) MTW (by UL acc. UL standard UL 1063, U.I. Lapp GmbH's (UL) MTW
file number: E198296), CSA TEW (by CSA acc.
CSA standard CSA C22.2 No. 127, CSA class 5835-01)
- Fine-wire strand made of tinned-copper wires
- Special PVC-based core insulation
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000993
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Single core cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000993
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Single core cable
- Fine wire according to VDE 0295 Class 5/ IEC 60228 Class 5
Minimum bending radius
- OD ≤ 8 mm: 4 x OD*/2 x OD**;
8 < OD ≤ 12 mm: 5 x OD*/3 x OD**;
OD > 12 mm: 6 x OD*/4 x OD**
- HAR / IEC: U0/U: 450/750 V;
UL (AWM): U: 1000 V;
- UL (MTW): U: 600 V;
CSA (TEW): U: 600 V
- Fixed installation:
HAR/IEC: -40°C to +90°C;
UL (AWM): up to +105°C;
- UL (MTW): up to +90°C;
CSA (TEW): up to +105°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Packaging size: Coil ≤ 30 kg, otherwise drum
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.
- Non-harmonsided, nominal cross-sections: 0.5 mm², 0.75 mm², 1 mm², 16 mm², 50 mm², 70 mm², 95 mm², 120 mm²
- *for conventional use, **for careful bending; "OD" = outer diameter
- The outer diameters stated in the part number table are maximum values.