MULTI-STANDARD SC 1
UL-recognised (AWM) + CSA AWM I A/B + <HAR> H05V-K, tinned-copper strands
Lapp Kabel® MULTI-STANDARD SC 1, power and control cable, PVC single core, UL-recognized/UL AWM style 1007+1569 & CSA AWM I A/B +105 °C/300 V, HAR H05V-K
- Formerly: Multi-Standard single core UL-CSA-HAR 1007/1569
- CPR: Article number choice under www.lappkabel.com/cpr
- For use in the most important global markets
- Reduction in technical documentation
- Easy storage
- Increases the cost-effectiveness of the production process
- Factory wiring
- Internal wiring of devices
- Control cabinet wiring
- Flame-retardant according IEC 60332-1-2
- Flame-retardant according to UL VW1/CSA FT1
Norm references / Approvals
- Multi-standard cables have conductor strands with nominal sizes in mm² or AWG/kcmil. The master size is mentioned in the table below, while the equivalent size of the other system can be found in the Appendix T16 of this catalogue. For this related secondary size the cross-section of the conductor mostly works out to be greater than the
specified nominal value.
- Cable type certifications: <HAR> H05V-K acc. EN 50525-2-31, UL AWM
styles 1007 & 1569 (by UL acc. UL standard UL 758, U.I. Lapp GmbH's UL AWM file number: E63634), CSA AWM I A/B (by CSA acc. CSA standard CSA
C22.2 No. 210-05, CSA class 5851-01)
- Fine-wire strand made of tinned-copper wires
- Special PVC-based core insulation
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000993
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Single core cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000993
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Single core cable
- Fine wire according to VDE 0295 Class 5/ IEC 60228 Class 5
Minimum bending radius
- 4 x outer diameter (OD) for normal use; 2 x OD for cautions bending
- HAR / IEC: U0/U: 300/500 V;
UL (AWM): U: 300 V;
CSA (AWM I A/B): U: 300 V
- 2000 V
- Fixed installation:
HAR/IEC: -40°C to +70°C;
UL (AWM): up to +105°C;
CSA (AWM I A/B): up to +105°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.
- The outer diameters stated in the part number table are maximum values.