Screened, PVC-based wiring single core
LiYCY, screened PVC single core acc. VDE 0812, use in switch cabinets and EMC-sensitive environments
- Prevention of electromagnetic interference to other components
- Wiring of measuring instruments, switch cabinets, electrical components, transmitters and receivers
- In EMC-sensitive environments
- Flame-retardant according IEC 60332-1-2
- The outer diameters stated in the part number table are maximum values
Norm references / Approvals
- Based on VDE 0812
- Strands of tinned-copper wires
- Core insulation: Based on PVC
- Tinned-copper braiding
- Outer sheath: Based on PVC, transparent
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000993
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Single core cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000993
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Single core cable
Peak operating voltage
- 350 V (not for power transmission)
- 800 V
- Occasional flexing: -5°C to +70°C
- Fixed installation: -30°C to +80°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Packaging size: Coil
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.