FLEXIMARK® LA Labels
FLEXIMARK® LA Labels are self-adhesive markers for component marking in the electrical industry (e.g. marking cabinets).
LA 16.9-9 YE included in FLEXIMARK® sample bag (article no. M3251010)
- Self-adhesive labels made from polyester film for laser printers
- Better grip due to rounded-corners
- Resistant to chemicals, UV-light, moisture and oils (diesel oil, basic cleaning agent, sea water, ethanol,...)
- For component marking e.g. for marking cabinets
- Adhesive needs up to 24 hours to bond
- Can be printed with the FLEXIMARK® Software and a commercial laser printer
- Insert sheet in manual paper feed compartment
- Optimum printing results from laser printers are achieved with straight sheet feed-in
- Perforated DIN A4 sheets
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC001288
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Labelling material
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC001288
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Labelling material
- Acrylic-based permanent adhesive
- White or yellow
- Also available in silver
- Halogen-free polyester
- Thickness: 0.05 mm
- -40°C to +150°C
- Mounting temperature: min. +10 °C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.
- FLEXIMARK® products are sold in packaging units. As example if you like to order 640 labels of LCK 32 you just need to order 1 PU instead of 640 single labels.