UNITRONIC® LAN 1200 Cat.7A
Ethernet cable for Category 7A/ class FA - verified up to 1200 MHz
The LAN cable has an external, halogen-free outer sheath and quality shielding underneath. It is suitable for use in structured building wiring networks.
- CPR: Article number choice under www.lappkabel.com/cpr
- Complies with the EN 50173 and ISO/IEC 11801 standards
- LAN cables for structured building cabling according to EN 50173 and ISO/IEC 11801
- Mainly used where the terminal density is very high, e.g. for wiring office, administration and development buildings in the tertiary area (floor wiring).
- Cable length in tertiary area (horizontal area, floor) should not exceed a length of 100 m in accordance with the ISO/IEC 11801 and EN 50173 standards (90 m in cable duct + 10 m in working area)
- Transfer of digital and analogue data signals
- Flame-retardant according to IEC 60332-1-2 and bundle flame test according to IEC 60332-3-24
- IEEE 802.3: 10/100/1000Base-T, 10GBase-T IEEE 802.5: ISDN; FDDI; ATM; cable sharing IEEE 802.3at: suitable for PoE, VoIP
Norm references / Approvals
- LAN Cat.7A cables from Lapp Kabel for "Structured Cabling Systems” meet the requirements in accordance with EIA/TIA-568 and TSB36 as well as ISO/IEC 11801 or EN 50173 (Class FA - permanent link).
- Exceeds the requirements of EN 50173 and ISO/IEC 11801 standards
- Solid bare copper wire AWG22
- Cellular polyolefin core insulation, max. core diameter 1.6 mm
- Pair screen made of aluminium-lined plastic foil, overall screening made of tinned-copper braiding
- Outer sheath: halogen-free, flame-retardant compound
- Colour: yellow (RAL 1021)
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Data cable
Minimum bending radius
- during installation: 8 x outer diameter
- Fixed installation: 4 x outer diameter
- 100 Ω ± 15%
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +60°C
- During installation: 0 °C to +50 °C
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Packaging size: Drum
- Detailed data sheets are available upon request. Please specify the type/dimensions of the required cable.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.