UNITRONIC® LAN 500 Cat.6A
Ethernet cable for Category 6A/ class EA -verified up to 500 MHz
The LAN cable with a characteristic impedance of approximately 100 ohms is suitable for structured building wiring networks. It has solid core conductor and high-quality shielding.
CPR: Article number choice under www.lappkabel.com/cpr
- LAN cables for structured building cabling according to EN 50173 and ISO/IEC 11801
- Mainly used where the terminal density is very high, e.g. for wiring office, administration and development buildings in the tertiary area (floor wiring).
- Cable length in tertiary area (horizontal area, floor) should not exceed a length of 100 m in accordance with the ISO/IEC 11801 and EN 50173 standards (90 m in cable duct + 10 m in working area)
- Transfer of digital and analogue data signals
- Flame retardant acc. to IEC 60332-1-2
2170196: flame retardant acc. to IEC 60332-1-2 and IEC 60332-3-24
- IEEE 802.3: 10/100/1000Base-T, 10GBase-T IEEE 802.5: ISDN; FDDI; ATM
Norm references / Approvals
- Class EA out of the standard ISO/IEC 11801 corresponds to Cat.6A
- LAN Cat.6A cables from Lapp Kabel for "Structured Cabling Systems” meet the requirements in accordance with EIA/TIA-568 and TSB36, as well as ISO/IEC 11801 or EN 50173 (Class EA - permanent link).
- Solid conductor
- U/FTP: aluminium compound foil as pair screening
- F/FTP: aluminium compound foil as overall screening and pair screening
- S/FTP: copper braid as overall screening and pair screening with aluminium compound foil
- outer sheath either as PVC (color grey RAL1015) or LSZH (color orange RAL2003)
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Data cable
Minimum bending radius
- during installation: 8 x outer diameter
- Fixed installation: 4 x outer diameter
- 100 Ω ± 15%
- Fixed installation: -20°C to +60°C
- Flexing: 0°C to +50°C
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Packaging size: Coil 100 m; Drum (500; 1000) m
- CAT.6a is available as a draft
- Detailed data sheets are available upon request. Please specify the type/dimensions of the required cable.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.