ETHERLINE® Y CAT.5e BK
Industrial Ethernet cable Cat.5 for special applications, for PROFINET application Type C; design 2x2xAWG22/7, PVC jacket
- For PROFINET applications
|Article number||Article designation||Number of pairs and AWG per conductor||Outer diameter [mm]||Core diameter in mm||Copper index (kg/km)||Weight (kg/km)||Base Unit||Price (base price)|
|ETHERLINE® Y CAT.5e BK||2 x 2 x AWG22/7||6.2||1.5||30.4||59|
- UV and weather-resistant in black
- Can be used in dry or damp rooms
- Screened against interference
- Suitable for outdoor use, UV-resistant
- 2pair: 10/100 Mbit/s for Industrial Ethernet
- Many applications with Industrial Ethernet, e.g. PROFINET type C, i.e. fixed installation and flexible use.
- Wiring of machines, tools, devices, appliances and control cabinets
- suitable for EtherCAT and EtherNet/IP applications
- PVC compound TM2 acc. to EN 50363-4-1
- Resistant to acids, alkalis and certain oils at room temperature
- Flame retardant acc. to IEC 60332-1-2
- Stranded conductor, 7-wire, bare
- Core insulation: Based on Polyolefin
- Colour-coded in accordance with PROFINET for Cat.5 apllications
- Star quad
- Overall screening with copper braid and plastic-laminated aluminium foil
- PVC outer sheath, black
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Data cable
Peak operating voltage
- (not for power applications) 125 V
Minimum bending radius
- Fixed installation: 10 x outer diameter
- Flexing: 15 x outer diameter
- Core/core: 1000 V
- Core/screen: 500 V
- nom. 100 Ω acc. to IEC 61156-5
- Flexing: -10°C to +70°C
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +80°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Packaging size: coil ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
- Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m coils).
- PROFINET® is a registered trademark of the PNO (PROFIBUS user organisation)
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.