ETHERLINE® PN Cat.5 M12-RJ45
PROFINET Patchcord M12/RJ45
Industrial Ethernet Patchcord, Profinet Type A, Cat.5, plug M12 on plug RJ45, PVC
- For PROFINET applications
Additional variants are available at
or on request.
- Non-permanent connections allow for easy change of equipment
- For directly connecting two electric components
- Fixed Installation
- suitable for EtherCAT and EtherNet/IP applications
- Suitable for use in industrial applications
- For indoor use
- Meets the requirements according to Cat. 5e and class D
- 2pair: 10/100 Mbit/s for Industrial Ethernet
Norm references / Approvals
- The cable is UL/CSA-certified (CMG)
- Solid conductor, 2x2x AWG22/1
- Star quad
- Overall screening with copper braid and plastic-laminated aluminium foil
- Outer sheath made of PVC
- Colour: green (based on RAL 6018)
- Pre-assembled patchcords with D-coded M12 connector and RJ45-connector
- 4 pole M12 connector with vibration protection
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC002599
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Patch cord copper (twisted pair) industry
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC002599
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Patch cord copper (twisted pair) industry
Minimum bending radius
- During installation: 15 x outer diameter
- Fixed installation: 10 x outer diameter
- M12 - IP69
- RJ45 - IP20
- During installation: -20°C to +60°C
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +80°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Other lengths and types of connectors are available upon request.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.
- For detailed technical information please refer to the data sheet