ETHERLINE® CAT.6 FD
Ethernet cable Category 6, Class E for use in drag chain applications - verified up to 250 MHz
Industrial Ethernet cable Cat.6 for high flexible use; PUR (UL-approval) outer sheath material, design 4 x2xAWG26/19
CAT.6 for drag chain!
|Article number||Article designation||Number of pairs and AWG per conductor||Outer diameter mm||Core diameter in mm||Copper index (kg/km)||Weight (kg/km)||Base Unit||Price (base price)|
|2170488||ETHERLINE® CAT.6 FD||4 x 2 x AWG26/19||7.8||1||31.7||63|
- Highly flexible data cable with PUR outer sheath, meets the highest service life requirements, even under harsh climatic conditions
- Premium screening against electromagnetic interference
- For use in drag chains and moving machinery parts in dry or damp rooms
- Only for patch cable applications (max. 60 m)
- suitable for EtherCAT and EtherNet/IP applications
- Plant engineering, machinery manufacturing
- 4pair: 10/100/1000 Mbit/s for Industrial Ethernet
- PUR outer sheath is resistant to most oils and hydraulic fluids
- CAT.6 for drag chain!
- min. 1 million bending cycles in the drag chain
Norm references / Approvals
- UL/CSA type CMX (UL 444)
- Flame retardant acc. to IEC 60332-1-2
- Stranded conductor, tinned
- AWG 26 (19-wire)
- PP core insulation
- Inner sheath: thermoplastic copolymer (FRNC)
- SF/UTP: braid of tinned copper wire and plastic laminated aluminum foil as overall screening
- PUR outer sheath, halogen-free
- Colour: green (based on RAL 6018)
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Data cable
Peak operating voltage
- max. 100 V (not for power applications)
Minimum bending radius
- Fixed installation: 4 x outer diameter
- Flexing: 7.5 x outer diameter
- 700 V
- nom. 100 Ω acc. to IEC 61156-6
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +80°C
- Flexing: -30°C to +70°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Packaging size: coil ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
- Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m coils).
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.