ETHERLINE® EC Flex Cat.5e M8
Industrial Ethernet EC Patchcord M8
Industrial Ethernet Patchcord, EtherCat, Cat.5e, plug M8, PVC, flexible
- For EtherCAT applications
Other types are available at
or on request
- Non-permanent connections allow for easy change of equipment
- For directly connecting two electric components
- Flexible use
- Suitable for use in industrial applications
- especially for EtherCat applications
- For indoor use
- Automation technology
- Meets the requirements according to Cat. 5e and class D
- 2pair: 10/100 Mbit/s for Industrial Ethernet
- Stranded conductor, 7-wire, 2x2xAWG26/7
- Overall screening with copper braid and plastic-laminated aluminium foil
- Pre-assembled patchcords with M8 connectors
- Colour: green (based on RAL 6018)
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC002599
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Patch cord copper (twisted pair) industry
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC002599
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Patch cord copper (twisted pair) industry
Minimum bending radius
- Fixed installation: 4 x outer diameter
- Moved: 10 x outer diameter
- IP 67
- 100 Ω ± 15%
- Fixed installation: -30°C to +80°C
- Flexing: -5°C to +50°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Other lengths and types of connectors are available upon request.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.