SKINTOP® MS-XL, brass cable gland with wide, variable clamping ranges, with long connection thread especially for thick walls
- Especially for thick walls
- Maximum reliability
- Wide, variable clamping ranges
- Optimum strain relief
- With long connection thread for applications involving a thicker wall.
- PG connection thread acc. to DIN 40430
- Counter nut to be used: SKINDICHT® SM
- Refer to SKINTOP® PG accessories for suitable accessories
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000441
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Cable screw gland
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000441
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Cable screw gland
- Refer to Appendix T21 for the installation dimensions and torques
- Body: nickel-plated brass
- IP 68 - 10 bar
- Dynamic: -25°C up to + 100°C
- Fixed: -40°C up to +100°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.