SKINDICHT® FL, flat cable gland with internal conical contour, cable flange can be used universally mainly for large flat cables
- The seal profiles enable many problems to be solved
- Several flat and round cables can be fed through at the same time
- Through the internal conical contour in the upper part of the housing, the sealing inserts are pressed onto the cable
- Cable flange that can be used universally, mainly for large flat cables.
- Conveyor systems
- Crane and conveying machinery
- Power chains
- When assembled professionally and properly, the protection class of IP 65 can be reached
- For suitable flat cables, refer to ÖLFLEX® LIFT F for indoor applications or ÖLFLEX® CRANE F for outdoor applications
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000441
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Cable screw gland
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000441
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Cable screw gland
- Body: aluminium, special untreated alloy
Screws and spring washers: zinc-plated steel
- IP 65
- -20°C to +100°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.