SKINDICHT® RWV-M without E+D
SKINDICHT® RWV-M without E+D, angle cable gland with cable running parallel to the housing wall, corrosion-resistant and combinable
- Combination of different conduit glands is possible
- Space- and weight-saving application due to thin cable diameters
- Decrease in installation height
- Cable runs parallel to the housing wall
- Angled glands are used in areas where cables have to run in parallel to the housing wall.
- Electric motor manufacturing
- Machine and equipment manufacturing
- Plant engineering
- Light and sound applications
- Metric connection thread acc. to DIN EN 60423
- Basis for technical information DIN IEC 62444
- The protection class is dependent on the combination with the various special glands. The minimum standard is IP 55.
- Counter nut to be used: SKINDICHT® SM-M
- For combination with other SKINDICHT® or SKINTOP® cable glands, we propose our SKINDICHT® RWV-M without incised sealing ring (E) and compression screw (D)
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000441
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Cable screw gland
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000441
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Cable screw gland
- Body: zinc die-casting
Hexagon nut: nickel-plated brass
- IP 55
- -20°C to +100°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.