SKINDICHT® KW-M, metric, glass fibre-reinforced polyamide angle cable gland to decrease in installation height, space- and weight-saving
- Space- and weight-saving application due to thin cable diameters
- Decrease in installation height
- Angled glands are used in areas where cables have to run in parallel to the housing wall.
- Light and sound applications
- Control cabinet manufacturing
- Metric connection thread acc. to DIN EN 60423
- Basis for technical information DIN IEC 62444
- Refer to SKINDICHT® O-ring NBR for suitable O-rings
- SKINDICHT® KW-M can be combined with any cable gland, in particular with SKINTOP® ST-M
- Counter nut to be used: SKINTOP® GMP-GL-M
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000441
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Cable screw gland
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000441
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Cable screw gland
- Silver grey (RAL 7001)
- Polyamide, glass fibre-reinforced
- IP 55
- -20°C to +80°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.