SKINDICHT® EV, incised sealing rings for high temperatures, resistant to oils, solvents, acids and chemicals
Available from stock
- One seal for several clamping ranges
- The various incisions can be easily taken out with a knife.
- For high temperatures
- Resistant to oils, solvents, acids and chemicals
- Incised sealing ring made of FKM for SKINDICHT® cable glands
- Delivery will be made in the largest possible packing unit (bulk goods), minimum order quantity is one packing unit
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC001181
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Sealing ring
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC001181
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Sealing ring
- Red brown
- -20°C to +200°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.