SKINDICHT® BL-M hex.
SKINDICHT® BL-M, brass blind plugs hexagonal for closing pre-threaded holes, assembling with spanner
Available from stock
- Withstands temperatures up to +100 °C.
- Mounted O-ring enables liquid-tight sealing of the threaded/through hole and a higher degree of protection (up to IP 68).
- Simple assembly by using a wrench.
- Article numbers ending in "LF" are lead-free product alternatives with the same product properties. "Lead-free" articles do not contain lead, which is currently still allowed to make up to four percent in copper alloys. It could be banned in the future according to the RoHS Directive.
- For closing an unoccupied metric threaded hole on the housing.
- Withstands high chemical and mechanical stress.
- Metric connection thread acc. to DIN EN 60423
- Basis for technical information DIN IEC 62444
- Dummy plug made of stainless steel on request
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000032
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Plug for cable screw gland
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000032
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Plug for cable screw gland
- Fitted with FKM O-ring (-20°C to +200°C)
- Body: nickel-plated brass
- IP 68 - 5 bar
- -20°C to +100°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.