HITRONIC® HUN Universal Cable
HITRONIC® HUN Universal cabel with central loose tube, rodent protection, dielectric; A/J-DQ(ZN)BH or U-DQ(ZN)BH
- A/J-DQ(ZN)BH or U-DQ(ZN)BH
Universal cable with central or
stranded loose tube and
non-metallic strain relief
- Flame retardance makes it suitable for indoor and outdoor installations
- Easy to install due to the compact design, high flexibility, robust sheath and small bending radii
longitudinally and laterally watertight
- Zero electromagnetic interference as the cable contains no metal (totally dielectric)
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Campus backbone
- Industrial environments
- Methods of Deployment: empty plastic pipes, ducts and trays
- Central loose tube with up to 24 fibres
- Colour-coded fibres
- Longitudinal watertight
- Outer sheath flame-retardant and halogen-free
- Glass fibres with primary coating
- Gel-filled loose tube
- Water-blocking reinforced glass yarn strain relief
- LSZH outer sheath
- Colour: dark grey
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000034
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Fibre optic cable
Optical fibre type
- Core material: glass
- Cladding material: glass
Permissible bending radius
- Static: ≥ 15 x outer diameter
- Dynamic: ≥ 20 x outer diameter
Permissible tensile force
- Fixed installation: 1500 N
- Short-term: 2000 N
- Fixed installation: -30°C to +70°C
Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
The cables can also be supplied as pre-terminated fibre optic trunks.
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
* Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers.
Available on request with Multimode OM4 fibres.