HITRONIC® HUN universal cable
HITRONIC® HUN universal cable with central loose tube, rodent protection, 1500 N; A/J-DQ(ZN)BH or U-DQ(ZN)BH
- A/J-DQ(ZN)BH or U-DQ(ZN)BH
Universal cable with central or
stranded loose tube and
non-metallic strain relief
- Flame retardance makes it suitable for indoor and outdoor installations
- Easy to install due to the compact design, high flexibility, robust sheath and small bending radii
longitudinally and laterally watertight
- Zero electromagnetic interference as the cable contains no metal
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Area backbone
- Industrial environments
- Installation type: empty plastic pipes, ducts and trays
- Central loose tube with up to 24 fibres
- Colour-coded fibres
- Longitudinally watertight
- Outer sheath flame-retardant and halogen-free
- Rodent protection
- Glass fibres with primary sheathing
- Gel-filled loose tube
- Water-blocking reinforced glass yarn as strain relief
- LSZH outer sheath
- Colour: dark grey
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000034
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Fibre optic cable
Optical fibre type
- Fibre core material: Glass
- Fibre sheath material: Glass
Permissible bending radius
- Static: ≥ 15 x outer diameter
- Dynamic: ≥ 20 x outer diameter
Permissible tensile force
- Fixed installation: 1500 N
- Short-term: 2000 N
- Fixed installation: -30°C to +70°C
Unless otherwise specified, the product values shown are nominal values. You can receive further values, such as tolerances, upon request if they available and have been released for publication.
The cables can also be supplied as pre-assembled fibre optic trunks.
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
* Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.
Available on request with multi-mode OM4 fibres.