UNITRONIC® LAN 250 - Cat.6
Data cable for Category 6/ class E - verified up to 250 MH
The LAN cable transmits the digital and analogue signals and is suitable for structured building wiring networks. The operating temperature of the cable is between -20 and 60 degrees.
- LAN cables for structured building cabling according to EN 50173 and ISO/IEC 11801
- Mainly used where the end device density is very high, e.g. for wiring office, administration and development buildings in the tertiary sector (floor wiring).
- Transfer of digital and analogue data signals
- LAN Cat.6 cables are specified up to 250 MHz
- Flame retardant acc. to IEC 60332-1-2
2170194: flame retardant acc. to IEC 60332-1-2 and IEC 60332-3-24
- IEEE 802.3: 10/100/1000Base-T
IEEE 802.5: ISDN; FDDI; ATM
Norm references / approvals
- Class E in the ISO/IEC 11801 standard corresponds to CAT.6
- LAN CAT.6 cables from Lapp Kabel for "structured cabling systems” meet the requirements in accordance with EIA/TIA-568 and TSB36, as well as ISO/IEC 11801 or EN 50173 (class E - permanent link).
- Solid conductor
- U/UTP: no overall or pair screening
- F/UTP: Foil shielding as overall shielding
- Outer sheath as PVC (colour ivory RAL 1015) or LSZH version (colour orange RAL 2003)
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
Minimum bending radius
- During installation: 8 x outer diameter
- Fixed installation: 4 x outer diameter
- 100 Ohm ±3 %
- Operation: -20°C to +60°C
- During laying: 0°C to +50°C
Unless otherwise specified, the product values shown are nominal values. You can receive further values, such as tolerances, upon request if they available and have been released for publication.
Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
Packaging: Ring 100 m; drum (500; 1000) m
Detailed data sheets are available upon request. Please specify the type/dimensions of the required cable
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
* Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.