UNITRONIC® LAN 250 - Cat.6
Data cable for Category 6/ class E - verified up to 350 MH
The LAN cable transmits the digital and analogue signals and is suitable for structured building wiring networks. The operating temperature of the cable is between -20 and 60 degrees.
- LAN cables for structured building cabling according to EN 50173 and ISO/IEC 11801
- Mainly used where the terminal density is very high, e.g. for wiring office, administration and development buildings in the tertiary area (floor wiring).
- Transfer of digital and analogue data signals
- LAN Cat.6 cables are verified up to 350 MHz
- Flame retardant acc. to IEC 60332-1-2
2170194: flame retardant acc. to IEC 60332-1-2 and IEC 60332-3-24
- IEEE 802.3: 10/100/1000Base-T
IEEE 802.5: ISDN; FDDI; ATM
Norm references / Approvals
- Class E out of the standard ISO/IEC 11801 corresponds to CAT.6
- LAN CAT.6 cables from Lapp Kabel for "Structured Cabling Systems” meet the requirements in accordance with EIA/TIA-568 and TSB36, as well as ISO/IEC 11801 or EN 50173 (Class E - permanent link).
- Solid conductor
- U/UTP: no overall or pair shielding
- F/UTP: foil screening as overall screening
- outer sheath either as PVC (color grey RAL1015) or LSZH (color orange RAL2003)
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
Minimum bending radius
- during installation: 8 x outer diameter
- Fixed installation: 4 x outer diameter
- 100 Ohm ±3 %
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +60°C
- During installation: 0 °C to +50 °C
Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
Packaging size: Coil 100 m; Drum (500; 1000) m
Detailed data sheets are available upon request. Please specify the type/dimensions of the required cable.
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
* Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers.